Quality Assurance Manager
- Develop System Test Plan and Test execution schedules and manage team of QA Engineers in developing test strategies ,test cases and scripts and execution of tests on custom software development projects developed using Agile – CMMI software development process
- Ensure quality compliance with minimum company standards and requirements
- Perform quality assurance tests and debugging
- Do regression testing, user acceptance testing and system testing
- Test code and user interface and report defects and tracking, using automated testing tools like QTP, HP Quality Center, SQL, Toad, DBArtisan, Sybase, ETL, Business Objects, XML and SOAP UI.
- Coordinating between the test and development team to ensure that all developed software is free from defects and meets or exceeds end-user requirements.
- Responsible for system requirement analysis, end to end integration of test plan, regression test plan and execution of tests as per company’s SDLC and CMMI Maturity Level 3 processes.
- Leads team in database testing, functionality testing, systems testing the code functionality developed in Java, JSP and Oracle; Managing QA process using HP Quality center & Mantis
- Test the application for 508 compliance
- Create and execute test cases to test the Geospatial code developed using Arc GIS technology
- Develop test harness and test company proprietary product "Automated Provider Screening (APS)" system
- Verify and validate APS screening system to meet the requirements and company standards
- Manage and test end to end functionality along with providing training to the team
Experience/Education: Must have Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or Computer applications and one (1) year experience in job offered or as Quality/Systems Analyst or its equivalent. Experience must include one (1) year in database testing, functionality testing, systems testing and code functionality developed in Java, JSP and Oracle; Managing QA process using HP Quality center.In lieu of Master’s degree, employer will accept Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent and five (5) years progressive, post-baccalaureate experience or any other acceptable combination of education, experience or training.
Job Location: Rockville, MD
Click Here to contact Human Resources via email.