Quality Assurance Analyst
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance role
- verall IT experience
- Experience in Agile testing and complete knowledge of SDLC.
- Experience in manual testing in Web technologies.
- Experience in integration testing, regression testing and data base testing.
- Usage of test management tools.
- Hands on experience using MS Excel and MS Access.
- Experienced in writing test cases and develop/enhance test data scripts based on functional requirements.
- Write SQL queries and validate business rules.
- Experience in testing the ETL application process.
- Hands on XML testing experience.
- Hands on experience in Unix.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: Candidates should have two (2) years of experience.
Job Location: D.C. Metropolitan Area
Click Here to contact Human Resources via email.