Information Systems Security Specialist Lead
- Senior level manages Information Systems Security personnel and provides oversight to security program(s) projects.
- Assesses configuration changes for security impacts; assists in the development of alternate courses of action or implementation of resultant measures.
- Performs system administration functions to include (but not limited to documenting the security architecture.
- Develops user security guidelines and SOPS.
- Performs functions as required in support for the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Program (DIACAP) and DISAI 630-230-19.
Experience: BA/BS, and five (5) or more years of experience
Job Location: D.C. Metropolitan Area
Click Here to contact Human Resources via email.