Information Systems Security Specialist Associate
- Provides Information Security Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems.
- Maintains network/system access and password controls.
- Collates and analyzes audit trail data.
- Reviews security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives.
- Analyzes network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/assessment).
- Documents security measures policies.
- Performs functions as required in support for the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Program (DIACAP) and DISAI 630-230-19.
Experience: BA/BS, and two (2) or more years of experience
Job Location: D.C. Metropolitan Area
Click Here to contact Human Resources via email.